Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Too Late For a Post Title

I am writing this post with my first laptop!! Yeeee!! I'm excited. I'm also very tired. I should have been in bed 3 hours ago. But... Ian's Halo game is much to loud to accommodate sleeping... I've been too busy browsing the web! I'm trying to plan a fun hotel/ day activities for our 6 month anniversary/ Valentine's day! Any ideas of relatively cheap hotels/spa packages/ fun activities?? Send them my way!

Ever have those days when you vent to your parents for 2 hours because you were so upset about stuff that happened at work then drive home from your moms and your husband asks if his friend can come over and you like this friend but you wanted to work out and if he comes over you can't so you tell Ian your spouse do whatever you want and he says no it's whatever you want and you just want him to be sweet and loving and attentive and then you realize that you could potentially cry at any given moment??? (read in one breath like you are whining to your BFF Becky) Me neither. 

The most depressing part about that? I don't even have a BFF Becky. 

Also, if anyone would like to be my In-Home chef, I'm available for tasting applications every day around dinner time. 

Becky... if you're out there? He didn't bring the friend over. He's learning. :)









4 comments:

  1. oh girl,
    i remember when we were first married and William would bring friends over to the house to play video games ALL. THE. TIME. I finally had to talk very nicely to him and tell him he was no longer a single bachelor and that friends coming over at 11pm to play video games till 3am is a no go. he learned, slowly but surely, he learned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay there's hope! Did those friends sleep over though?...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh good! I was thinking no one read my ramblings! Thank you for reading!!

      Delete