Friday, February 15, 2013

It's Friday Friday... {I know you're singing the song!}

Yipee! It's Friday and I don't work till 1:00. Dreams! And my man was extra kissy today! We're talking Disney (in the '90's) rated peeps. AND it was adorable. I luh him. Then he left for work and I made a really yummy breakfast! Ready?

Egg Whites
Vanilla Almond Milk
Pumpkin Pie Spice
Great Grains Wheat Bread ** Utah friends! This is at Walmart for like $1.88 and it is sooo good! Super soft and you can read all the ingredients!

Mix everything in a shallow dish and dip the bread on both sides.
Cook on medium heat in a skillet till golden brown and a little crispy.

Meanwhile, mix a teaspoon of Almond butter and a teaspoon of honey, then spread it on top!

I drizzled some sugar free syrup on top, too.

Hopefully this will be good fuel for my gym session in a little bit!

Alright folks. I want to be more homemakerish/crafty/thrifty. How do I make this happen? Mainly the thrifty part. I'm a gal that loves to spend some $$$! Just ask Ian! Any tips for saving money?  Can't wait to hear what works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment